Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekly Weigh in

I haven't been very good at updating this thing!

I lost another 2.6lbs this week for 15.6 total.  I think that's pretty fantastic for 5 weeks, especially for me!

I switched things up this week, instead of tracking points I tracked calories.  I set a goal to eat 1400-1500 calories a day.  Though it was in the 1600 a couple days.  I tried to find my BMR on several websites and one was 2000 something, one was 2100 something and one was 2200 something!  Very different and confusing!!! I was trying to step it up since several people in the weight loss competition are kicking my butt!  Either way I'm happy.

Most of my physical exercise this week was shovelling snow! and I only worked out once so that is my goal for the week.  Step that up!!!

I've been thinking of going to WW on Wednesday to learn about the changes and find out how it differs from what I'm used to.  I haven't been going to WW most of the year and am doing this competition/loss on my own so at this point I think I might cancel my membership. I haven't decided yet.

1 comment:

  1. OMG. You are doing incredibly well. That is awesome news. I was wondering where you were. But if you are staying on track and doing so well then infrequent updates are allowed. :)

    ReplyDelete